Adding locations is simple, find your "Locations tab" and follow the below steps.
- The first step in adding locations to your OneHUB portal is to locate your “Locations” tab. To do so, reference your main menu just under 'Welcome to OneHUB', and click “Locations”.
- Once in the “Locations” tab, you are given an overview of your locations with each location's designated name, the type of location, address, and assets per location.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page, where you’ll find “Add a New Location”.
- Click “Add a New Location”, fill out the necessary information and submit by clicking “Add Location”.
- After clicking "Add Location" your new location data will be immediately viewable.
NOTE: Added locations that are not specific to your OneCall contract, will not be serviced through OneHUB.
If your questions were not covered in this article, no worries, we'd love to chat more. Follow this link and schedule a time with a OneHUB specialist.