You can add your team to OneHUB by clicking "My Account" in the top right corner of OneHUB (must be logged in).
Adding additional users to OneHUB is easy and, as always, we won't charge you for adding members of your team to your OneHUB account.
This article contains information and instructions for managing your OneHUB account, you must be logged into OneHUB to access this information.
Don't have a OneHUB account yet? Click here to get started with OneHUB.
- The first step for adding users to your account is to navigate to the "My Account" page. To do so, click the "My Account" link on the right hand side of your top menu in OneHUB.
- Once on the "My Account" page, you will find information about your OneHUB account, including information on all user active accounts associated with your OneHUB account.
- Navigate to the "Invite Your Colleagues" section at the bottom of the "My Account" page.
- Fill out the form to add additional users to your OneHUB account. When you have entered the required information, click "Send Invite" to add your team member(s). (SEE NOTE)
- Once you click "Send Invite" your team member will be sent an email to set up their new OneHUB account and password.
Note: If you have multiple OneHUB accounts associated with your email address, you will have the ability to choose which OneHUB account you would like to grant access for your new user when completing the invitation form.