Connected. Productive. Integrated. Powerful.
The new Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 series opens up productivity possibilities that go beyond the standard work desk. With the capabilities of a computer at their fingertips, your employees can have access to voice and data communications wherever they go.
Cisco Unified IP Phones 7900 Series supports:
- Voice and data:Integrated communication lets employees leave voicemails that colleagues can access via their computers—they can even see when colleagues are on the phone.
- New applications:Run new productivity-enhancing applications right on your phone, including time-and-attendance, billing, and other helpful tools, in the palm of your hand.
- Traditional phone features:Employees can still take advantage of access to multiple lines, call-forwarding, call rollover, and audio conferencing.
- Network-compatibility:When configured to do so, your Cisco network can automatically recognize these phones when they're plugged into your network, eliminating the cost and complexity of adding or moving phones.
These phones retain the communication capabilities your employees use every day—and add new ones that help increase their ability to collaborate. Thanks to the network integration team, installation is easy and makes new features available immediately.
Cisco Unified IP Phones 7900 Series: Features
- Onscreen display of text and/or graphics, giving you the option to deliver customized information (such as the company directory) to every handset
- Support for major wireless and security standards
- Support for innovative new telephone applications
- Multiple network connectivity options
Cisco 8800 IP Phone module
- Model options for a variety of environments including office, lobby, manufacturing floor, branch offices, home, or mobile
- Standards-based development environment for new productivity applications
- Built-in user guide
- Easily visible on-screen command keys
- User-friendly color touch screens
- Conference phone, with easy connection to external speakers
- Hearing-aid compatible
- Audible and visual alerts
- Reduced installation and cabling costs
|Business Model||Key Benefits||Ideal Location|
|IP Conference Station 7936||
||Reception area, cubicles|
|IP Conference Station 7937G||
||Reception area, factory floor|
||Retail and commercial environments|
|Unified Video Advantage||
Learn more about how the 7900 Series phones can make your employees more efficient and your business more cost-effective.
See Cisco Unified IP Phones in action (7:22 min)
Cisco Unified Video Advantage Video Telephony Solution (PDF - 217 KB)
Cisco IP Communicator (PDF - 216 KB)
Cisco Unified IP Phone Solutions (PDF - 4.38 MB)